Personal data protection code
Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 introduced the personal data protection code. In compliance with the code, all personal data processing that our company carries out is based on principles of correctness, legality, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the parties the data refer to. Stefano Altissimo is the “Data Processing Controller” and will provide you with the information you need regarding the use of your personal data.
Data processing purpose
The personal data you provide will be processed by our company to enable receiving and satisfying your requests and supplying the services you require.
Type of data collected
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- VAT ID
- Company role
Place where datas are stored
The treatments related to datas are carried out at our office and at the offices of the following providers:
- Caldera Data Center – Via Caldera 21, Milano
- BT Italia Data Center – Via Darwin 85, Settimo Milanese (MI)
- ITnet Data Center – Via di Tor Cervara 282A, Roma
and are stored at the locations where the physical servers are located.
Duration of treatment
The personal data you provide will be kept for a period of 10 years and in any case for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Remember that you are not obliged to grant us your personal data, but refusal could mean we are unable to process your request.
Categories of entities who could receive the data or who could learn of the data in their capacities as Managers or Officials
Your personal data could be communicated exclusively to the data processing controller and representative, to the site managers and employees of Grinpack srl, who have been identified as data processing operators. For the purposes as described above (see paragraph Data Processing Purpose), outside companies could learn of your personal data who we use to supply web services, further to appointment by us as Responsible for Data Processing, and they will guarantee the same level of protection.
Data processing method
The data you provide us with will be processed by internal and external employees and clerks of Grinpack srl, for conducting surveys into the satisfaction of our customers, users and subscribers, and for providing the services. Registration may be requested for access to certain sites and services owned by Grinpack srl which need password protection. For security and transparency reasons, you must provide true and accurate information in the registration form, and immediately inform Grinpack srl of any changes that affect registration (name or address for example). Grinpack srl has the right to deny you access to the sites and services that are protected by password, by blocking your username and password at any time and without prior notice or motivation.The data you provide will be collected electronically, and will be registered and processed on magnetic medium and will be filed in our databases that could also be hosted by the server farms of hosting suppliers outside the EU.
Personal data security measures
Our company implements all the organisational, physical and logical measures to protect data security, with particular reference to Annex B with Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – Technical regulations governing minimum security measures.
Rights of the person concerned.
You may always exercise the rights established by article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, including the right to access your data, request the update or, if needed, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data. In particular, the person concerned whose data are processed has the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form
- An indication of the origin of the personal data
- An indication of the purpose and methods of processing
- An indication of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- An indication of the details of the processing controller, managers and representatives appointed as per article 5, paragraph 2.
- An indication of the parties or categories of parties who may receive the data or who may learn of the data in their capacity as appointed represented in the territory, managers or officials
The person concerned also has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data.
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those which do not need conserving in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
- Information on the precise method the personal data is communicated or disseminated, unless this request is impossible or involves the use of resources that are manifestly out of proportion with respect to the protected right.
You have the right to oppose, in all or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that concern you, even if they are pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Note for parents
To protect the interest of minors, Grinpack srl does not knowingly collect any personal data about minors below 15 years of age without prior notice and authorisation from a parent or guardian.
Acceptance of privacy
Designations and contacts
The Personal Data Processing controller is Grinpack srl registered office in Via Taglio Sinistro, 67 – 30035 Mirano (Venice) Italy, in the person of the Legal Representative Stefano Altissimo. The Personal Data Processing manager is Grinpack srl, in the person of the Legal Representative Stefano Altissimo. Telephone: 041 5703255 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us at the addresses indicated to request a copy of your datas (we inform you that the processing can also be done manually and sent by mail) or the deletion of the same (we inform you that the processing can also be done manually and not all datas can be deleted as some must be kept – eg. fiscal datas – others can be anonymised to safeguard the integrity of computer systems processing).